Diese Seite auf deutsch
- Point&Click adventure
- 3rd person view
- Genre: cyber-punk noir
- Technique: 2,5D
- Estimated game length: 25-30 hours
- Developer: 10th Art Studio - Adventure Productions
- Out: 2011
- Number of characters: 115
- Number of locations: 90
20 professional actors lending their voices to
make this story come alive
- Gripping story set in Budapest 2068.
- Suggestive hand-painted 3D locations.
- An original rebuilding of Budapest that takes care of the smallest
details: from transport to communication systems, from lifestyle to fashion styles
- Art direction by the award-winning author Fabrizio Fiorentino (Marvel
and DC Comics)
- 3D Character animations by motion capture
- Innovative Ca.Gi.Ca. game interface
- 3D cutscenes
- Original orchestral soundtrack written and directed by 'maestro'
- 3D special effects
2068. In the dark and charming Budapest a story begins that leads an
obscure man to rediscover the meaning of life through an unexpected and mysterious
meeting. It will test his capabilities and his scepticism, to realize that in years
without hopes and dreams, there are still places for feelings and ideals.A 'cyber-noir'
with mature contents, with no heros, no policemen or detectives, without good things and
bad things: a story with a high level of tension that will lead the player to a final that
promises to rewrite the meaning of 'epic' in a video game, projecting him to a plausible
future that is not so far ...
adventure-archiv 12-02-09 - 29-09-2010